Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bright Star Learning Center

Well, Kyleigh has survived her first week in day care. She actually seems to enjoy the kids while she is there. They finger paint every day and read stories and play outside. Other than the drop off- she cries- the teachers tell me that she plays and smile and laughs. which is good because I don't have any where else to let her be while I am at work. School started Friday. My new class seems very quiet and rule following. We will see how that goes. I just wanted to update everyone. We are in the process of purchasing a builder pre foreclose. It is unfinished. It just needs floors and kitchen equipment and a little cosmetic here and there. We are very excited. We got a great deal on it. Keep us in your thoughts as we enter the contracting and loan phase! Hope everyone is well!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! congrats on the new house and on the quiet class. I know how excited you are to start the year off and get to make the "rules" yourself.

    I finally mailed your moving announcement and thank you card---I just sent it to school though since I don't have your address. Email me and let me know it though so I can add it to my address book.

    Best of luck and keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete