Monday, April 28, 2008

Kyleigh's Big girl bath...


So, Kyleigh's Nana bought her a tub seat, which she has happily sat in for 6 months now. The other day she tried to climb out and we realized it was time for her to take the step into big girl baths. SO, I went to Walmart and bought a no slip mat for the bottom of her tub. I put the mat down, filled up the bath with her favorite bubbles and floating toys (one of them happens to be that HUGE rubber duckie you see her hugging further down...). The bath is ready. I undress the baby. I put her in the tub..... She starts to cry! She doesn't like baths with out her seat. So I got in with her. She immediately started to splash and giggle and make a wet mess! But I know that tonight's bath will go better because she survived her first big girl bath! I am going to see if I can find a picture of her in the tub seat....I found one, although it is from January.

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie!
    Thanks for letting me know about the blog.
    I'm glad that Kyleigh got her box of goodies.
    I know she will look so cute in her new clothes.
    Love to you all, Aunt Steph
    P.S. Just waiting for new pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!
    Thanks for letting me know about the blog.
    I'm glad that Kyleigh got her box of goodies.
    I know she will look cute in her new clothes.
    Love to you all, Aunt Steph
    P.S. Just waiting for new pics. :)

    ReplyDelete