Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day





Well, we woke up early on our first Mother's Day with Kyleigh here! She woke up around 7:30 a.m. She is not a late sleeper. Although she has been asleep this afternoon for an hour now... This morning Kyleigh (and Daddy) gave me an ipod shuffle. To help me work out. We've joined the YMCA and I can't use the machines and have my CD player...it skips. I am very excited! They had to find an Apple store. My shuffle is red. An exclusive..only found at Apple stores. It is my favorite color. Then while Kyleigh took her morning nap around 9:30 I went to Walmart for food and what not. (My ipod was charging.) Then when I got back we got ready and went to Nana's (Jonathan's Momma) Everyone was there. Nana, Paw Paw, Dwayne and Melanie, Amy, Chris, Willie and Gage, And Aleisha and Nick... There are 13 of us when we are all in a room together. 3 under the age of 12. You can see us up at the top. Dwayne brought his 3 dogs...which Kyleigh enjoyed. So, Mother's Day has been a hit so far. I am off to finish grading papers and doing laundry! Wish me luck! Isn't my Kyleigh so cute? And you can also see pictures of my in laws...they are pretty cute, too...Although Kyleigh takes the cake! We are now in a count down to Father's Day and Kyleigh's 1st BIRTHDAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment