Sunday, May 25, 2008

Summer Approaches...

Well, Friday was Field Day at Bethlehem Elementary, which is where I work. Whew! That was a lot of work. Field Day at BES is put together by the gym teacher and then lead by each classroom teacher. I had to know 20 some odd stations and the directions for 3 second grade classrooms. I was tired! I only have two more weeks with the students! I will offically be done with the school year on June 11! Only to return to the classroom on August 11! Ahhhhh, two whole months!
Any way, after that Kyleigh and I had a unrestful afternoon. She didn't take her afternoon nap until 5:30 p.m. When she finally did sleep, I got busy on addressing her first birthday party invites. YAY! We have set the party date as June 28. Which most of you know is the day after he real birthday! I am very excited. Jonathan has made a list of things to do to the yard, of course. It must be a man thing! I just can't wait for her to tear into a chocolate cake! I don't have any new pictures, yet. Just wanted y'all to know we are still here!

No comments:

Post a Comment