Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Darn the Ear infection...

So, Kyleigh went back to the doctor today and low and behold...she has another double ear infection! They put her on a medicine I can't pronounce, cefdinir. It smells like bubble gum. She like it so far. I don't know what we are going to do with her poor ears. I know that both he Daddy and I had horrible trouble with our ears. She is just so sweet.. Poor thing is miserable. But the doc did give us the okay to alternate Tylenol and Motrin every four hours for the next two days to help ease the pain until the med takes full effect! Keep her in your thoughts today. she did get weighed while there and she weigh 25 lbs! Good Grief! She is growing up so FAST!

1 comment:

  1. Where are the pics????

    Be sure to read my email I sent you. Ear infections suck!!!

    ReplyDelete