Thursday, October 23, 2008

Halloween and more!







I know! I am horrible with keeping every one updated! We have bought Kyleigh a costume- she is going to be a panda bear! We also went to the pumpkin patch. And with report cards being due I have been completely busy with school! So here are the cute pictures.




Okay, let me tell you about the pumpkin patch. We rode on a cow train, pet a lot of goats and cows, and of course bought a pumpkin! Today we went to the doctor to get shots! Ouch, but we also found out Kyleigh is 33 inches tall and 25.6 pounds! Our baby is growing up fast! We have also decided to go to Hilton Head for Thanksgiving with my side of the family! We can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I wish you would update more... I love reading about you and seeing pics of your sweet girl.

    we miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete