Sunday, July 26, 2009

Big girl now....

Tomorrow is the official last day of summer for me and my daughter. Both of us are very upset. Our summer always seems shorter than everyone else's. Although my husband points out that most people DON"T have a SUMMER. Poo on that!
So, Kyleigh is a BIG girl now. She has traded in her crib for a full sized big kid bed. Tonight will be her first sleep in it, but she really enjoyed jumping on it earlier today. She also discovered that she can fit under it too!
Piper's room has really come together today, since Kyleigh relinquished her furniture. Makes it seem really close- I know we have 4 more months though.
Life is good here- well Gov. Purdue decided that teachers would be furloughed for 3 days before Xmas. Which is okay, because it looks like my county might cut out the 2 days before Thanksgiving Break! That means 2 less sick days for me to turn in for baby leave.
Keep us in your thoughts as Kyleigh and I make the transition back to working people! BOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment