Sunday, July 12, 2009

Surf, Sand, Sun and a score of sadness...

Our family went to Daytona Beach, Fl this week. We visited my parents, played on the beach with Nana, Paw Paw and Aleisha. While we were there Jonathan and I came to a very important decision. The name of our newest family member. Piper Elaine will arrive in late November. In the midst of our vacation we heard sad news of Missy and Ryan's passing. This news only seemed to make the few precious days we had at the beach all the more important. We laughed harder, played longer, and worried about nothing- other than our family and the time we had together.

Some of you knew Jonathan and I were expecting. As I look at these pictures of my self in my swimsuit- I realized I better say something or people will think I swallowed a watermelon. So, for now please keep our family and Missy and Ryan's in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment