Saturday, January 23, 2010

Piper's 1st birthday party, Kyleigh's 1st trip to Chuck E> Cheese's and more...














































It's been awhile so there is lots to share. At the beginning of the month we went to our newphew's 6t birthday party (Piper's first party) at a Jumpy place. Kyleigh's loves these parties very much! Piper looked around and slept some while we were there. I had deceided after christmas that Kyleigh needs NO more toys. So, with that descicion I refuesed to be part of teh problem in other households- we bought GAGE two books instead of toys for his birthday. I know- it is such a teacher thing.






















Then yesterday we decided to take Kyleigh to Chuck E. Cheese's for the first time. I know you will be so surprised to hear the she LOVED it! she loved the slide and all the games. She earned 124 tickets and picked out a microphone, two bracelets, and two lollipops as her prizes. She even shared her lollipops and bracelets with Piper. She did she very happy when we told her she was a good big Sissy but that Piper was too little for those toys.





















Kyleigh is having SOOOO much FUN!!!!!!
Unfortunately I am on the countdown to return to work. BOO HOO! I have been receiving emails on a regular basis about one of my students from the sub. Needless to say- he will be less than excited to see me. Although, I don't remember him being QUITE this much of a handful when I was there. But she is "just the sub" in their minds. I know they miss me- in fact Jonathan gets an earful every once in a while from one of my parents (he works with the Dad). This student has a countdown calendar next to her bed- counting the days until I return (in a good way- she can't wait)! That's all for now! Enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment