Sunday, February 14, 2010

1 more day of freedom....




Okay, while working isn't horrible. I do enjoy it. I am very upset that my time at home with the babies is coming to a close. On Friday afternoon, we had a very rare snow storm. It looked like a good 4 or 5 inches on the ground. Kyleigh and I played in the snow during Piper's nap. WE put out a Tupperware container to catch clean snow for snow ice cream (for those of you who don't know it is very hard to make...you mix in a little vanilla, milk, and sugar. Sometimes if you want chocolate you add chocolate syrup.) Kyleigh enjoyed just eating the plain snow. Daddy came home early, because when it snows in Atlanta everyone LOSES THEIR MINDS! I am not sure a true southern official could handle being in charge of any place up north!


I haven't loaded those pictures on to the computer yet. you will be graced with those in a few days. Hopefully, before I return to work FULL TIME!


Enjoy these pretty ones while you wait though!


No comments:

Post a Comment